News: TCS Recruitment for 2021Graduates

TCS Recruitment for 2021Graduates
Tata Consultancy Services is proposing to recruit 2021 graduates based on the National Qualifier test to be conducted on 24th / 25th / 26th October 2020.



Link for Registration:
https://on.tcs.com/2Gfjaks

Youtube video link explaining the registration procedure:

Online Interactive Session with TCS Hiring Team:
An online interactive session on TCS Campus Hiring, organized by Industry Attachment Cell of APJAKTU, is scheduled on Thursday, October 8th at 3 PM IST. The session would be very beneficial for the current final year students (any branch) who are looking forward to attending TCS Campus Hiring Program. The session is expected to focus on frequently asked queries from the student's side regarding this year’s TCS Campus Hiring Program.


Training for Technical Test for IT recruitment by IPSR Solutions Pvt Ltd:



..........................................................................
Report

List of students placed in TCS

Department of Computer Science and Engineering
Nisha Kurien (S7 CSE, 2017-2021 batch)



List of students selected for Interview

Department of Computer Science and Engineering
Nisha Kurien (S7 CSE, 2017-2021 batch)
Prabin Kumar Pradeep (S7 CSE, 2017-2021 batch)

Department of Mechanical Engineering
Arjun R Panicker (S7 ME, 2017-2021 batch)

Comments

  1. I am so happy that I cracked TCS NQT exam and I sincerely express my gratitude to the Career Guidance Placement Cell of CCET (especially placement cell head, Renjith sir) and faculty members for providing best quality training for career placement preparation through T.I.M.E institute. Lectures from T.I.M.E really helped me a lot to clear the quantitative section with confidence and I am really thankful to CCET for endowing me the opportunity to learn with T.I.M.E.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Career Guidance Placement Cell CCET for the valuable guidance and support which helped me to crack this TCS NQT Exam. The sessions that conducted by CGPC were really helpful and I thank Mr.Renjith sir for your great effort behind this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment